This certification course covers all aspects of the treatment from diagnosis, assessment, case evaluation, to fitting then retention. This is so attendees will be able to handle simple to moderate cases immediately. It is proven that getting started quickly will help you to introduce the Inman and clear aligner treatment into your practice. You are supported every step of the way with an online mentoring system where your cases are checked for suitability, your records are assessed, and help can be given at any point through the treatment. Three monitored cases are treated as part of your certification.
What Is The Format Of The Course?
The morning is mainly theoretical
- Philosophy of minimally invasive aesthetic & interceptive restorative dentistry
- The workings of Inman & clear aligners
- Diagnosis, assessment & case selection
- Arch evaluation, space calculation & Inter-Proximal Reduction (IPR)
- Occlusal planning & retention
- Case presentations: and troubleshooting
- Align, bleach & bond philosophy & techniques
Includes an extensive hands-on session with expert assistance
- Hands-on assessment & diagnosis
- Treatment planning, arch evaluation & case selection
- Inter-proximal reduction
- Clear aligner attachment placement
- Inman Aligner button placement
- Adjusting aligners
- Start with simple cases & introduce orthodontics to patients
- Mentoring with every case available
- Learn which cases to avoid & when to refer
- Integrate restorative dentistry with orthodontics
- Learn how to provide dentistry that lasts
- Hands-on experience with IPR, 'creating space'
- Clinical support & governance to keep you clinically safe
- Hands-on clear aligner attachment placing & retention
- Learn how to access our online mentoring support forum
Upcoming Course Dates
Taken this course before?
You can book on as a refresher
Meet the Lecturers
Dr Tif Qureshi qualified from Kings College London in 1992. He is a Past President of the British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry.
Tif is founder and a clinical director of IAS Academy, an International faculty that provides mentored education for general dentists on a pathway from appropriate simple to comprehensive orthodontics.
Tif has a special interest in simple orthodontics and truly minimally invasive dentistry. He has committed his life’s work to empowering dentists to provide important alternative techniques. He offers a wide variety of treatments to many more patients, while always respecting the fundamental precepts of orthodontics.
Tif also pioneered the concept of Progressive Smile Design through Alignment, Bleaching, Bonding – a course that combines tooth alignment, composite bonding and teeth whitening to produce superior smiles using techniques with the absolute minimum of invasiveness available today.
An experienced teacher in the Dahl concept, Tif shows how this technique is used to plan tooth alignment and minimise invasive dentistry in the development of a beautiful smile.
Tif now lectures and published scientific articles internationally.
- Qualified from Kings College London in 1992
- Past President of the British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Pioneered the concept of Progressive Smile Design through Alignment, Bleaching, Bonding
- An experienced teacher in the Dahl concept
After graduating from the University of Glasgow with his BDS, Geoff Stone gained his MFDS from the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons in Glasgow.
In 2011, orthodontics became an interest of Geoff when he completed the Inman Aligner course. From this, he progressed to clear aligners, fixed aligners and then discreet orthodontics.
He won the best discreet case at the 2018 IAS world symposium and completed the advanced fixed orthodontics course under guidance from Prof* Hobson.
Now an accredited member of the academy, Geoff is a valued IAS mentor for removable appliances.
Geoff has gained a multitude of experience including working in Scotland providing NHS and private treatments. Geoff treats a wide variety of patients and is keen to share his enthusiasm and insight into orthodontic and cosmetic treatments.
- Completed his MFDS from the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons in Glasgow
- He is an accredited member of the IAS Academy
- Won the best discreet case at the 2018 IAS World Symposium
- He is an IAS mentor for removable appliances
View course dates
After graduating from Newcastle University in 2005, Dr Guy Wells pursued his passion for dentistry by completing his MFGDP qualification.
Over the years, Guy has taken extensive courses in restorative dentistry, occlusion, and endodontics. He has also sought out knowledge from leaders in various fields of dentistry to refine his expertise further.
In 2008, Guy completed the IAS Advanced Course, and in 2021, he was honoured with the opportunity to teach for IAS in the ABB course. Guy also teaches composite placement, rubber dam isolation, and matrices for the Northern Deanery.
From 2009 to 2018, Guy was a partner in a group of practices before taking on the role of Clinical Director as the group expanded. He now works across two sites in North Yorkshire, primarily focusing on private restorative and orthodontic treatments. Additionally, he has been a long-standing Educational Trainer for Dental Foundation Training.
- Dental foundation trainer
- Northern Deanery educator
- MFGDP qualified
View course dates