The Clear Aligner level 2 course is designed for dentists who want to learn the principles of advanced Clear Aligner treatments and techniques to tackle complex cases. This course will help you to improve your clear aligner treatments and outcomes with ANY system including Invisalign, IAS ClearSmile Aligners, ClearCorrect, Reveal Aligners, Spark Aligners and SureSmile Aligners to name a few.
What Is The Format Of The Course?
- Introduction to advanced aligner treatments
- Treatment possibilities and limitations with aligners
- Diagnosis, assessment & case selection
- Arch evaluation & space calculation
- Treatment planning complex cases with varying systems
- Communicating with the Laboratory and correctly staging IPR
- Learn to accurately stage tooth movements for predictability
- Hands-on interproximal reduction using different techniques
- Assessed treatment planning on a range of cases
- Fixed and Removable Retention
- Case discussion with delegate's models
- Case presentations, tricks, tips and troubleshooting
- Learn to assess, diagnose and treat more advanced clear aligner cases
- Step by step advanced clear aligner case progression
- Learn to amend and plan complex cases for excellent treatment outcomes using elastics
- Access your mentor after the course with IAS Support
- Learn which cases to avoid & when to refer
- Clinical support & governance to keep you clinically safe
- Increase IPR capabilities with different techniques, including reciprocating handpieces
Upcoming Course Dates
Meet the Lecturers
Dr Josh Rowley graduated from The University of Dundee in 2014 and after being nominated twice in the years before, went on to win Best Young Dentist and Best Smile Makeover at the Dentistry Scotland Awards in 2020.
Now a specialist orthodontist, Josh is a certified provider of SureSmile Aligners. His commitment to orthodontics is proven further with his memberships at the Faculty of Dental Surgery of the Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh and The Royal Australasian College of Dental Surgeons.
Dr Rowley’s interests lie in cutting edge-digital techniques in both orthodontics and digital smile design as well as elements of general dentistry. He has shown a passion for complex cases including growth modification for growing children, aesthetic facial surgical enhancements for dental malocclusions, facial disharmony and breathing disturbances.
- Specialist Orthodontist
- Best Young Dentist Award Winner
- Has had worldwide training
- Slow Dentistry Member